Sunday 15 March 2009

Day 1 - 12th March 2009

Hello Mummy!!! I'm having a lovely time at Auntie Sarah's house. She told me all about Uncle Bran's blog and asked me if I'd like to do my own blog so that you could see what fun I'm having (or nortiness I'm getting up to  ;o) ). She is taking lots and lots of photos and videos of me so that you can see how much I'm growing. 

Because I have been here a few days now, we need to do a little bit of catching up and then I'll make sure that I do some writing every day to tell you about my adventures.

So this is what happened on my first day at Auntie Sarah's.....

Me and you and Auntie Loobie and Twister came to Auntie Sarah's house for the first time and it was a long long drive in the car, but I was a very good boy, wasn't I? 

Twister told me that she likes Auntie Sarah's house because there are toys to play with and she always has some treats for good doggies. I am a very good doggy and so I expect to be getting lots of treats.

      Twister



There were also some treats for the hoomans too and Auntie Loobie tried very hard to resist Auntie Flora's big brown eyes.....but not for very long!



After you had had some yummy smelling things called "chips", you and Auntie Loobie and Twister got back into the car and I stayed here, but I didn't mind because I was already having lots and lots of fun with Uncle Bran and Auntie Flora.





Soon I went on my very first adventure! Uncle Bran took me out to investigate the garden!! There was grass, but I can't get to it because of a big blue fence  :o( and there were little trees in big pots (I will look at them better another day - I was too excited looking at everything else to spend time on them today).....



And then I met a wild beastie!!! Uncle Bran said that it was called a "cat". I haven't seen one of them before but he was bigger than me and all fluffy and smelled reallllllllly nice. Auntie Sarah said that I was a very good boy because I did not jump on the "cat" and did not try to bite the "cat" and Twister was right - because I was such a good boy, Auntie Sarah gave me a treat!



Just like I promised you, Mummy, I am being a very good boy. And I am not being norty. Well. Much. There are just a few things here that are just too tasty for me to resist!  

Like the rugs.....



......and the bottom of Auntie Sarah's jeans!



Auntie Sarah says that I am very cute when I lie down, because I tuck my paws under, but she thinks that it makes me look not very comfy.



But I am very comfy because just after she took that photo, I did this....



I woke up after a little bit and shuffled onto the rug and fell back to sleep with Uncle Bran and Auntie Flora.



So that was my first very exciting day with Auntie Sarah, Mummy. I miss you lots, but I am very busy doing growing and learning new things. 

Lots of love from your little boy, Orca xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment