Monday 16 March 2009

Day 5 - 16th March 2009

Hello Mummy!!

Auntie Sarah says that she has a special gadget that can tell her if you have been reading my blog and she says that you saw it today! I hope that you're having a lovely time and are feeling lots better now xx

I have been a very sleepy boy today. I think yesterday's excitement was just more than my ickle body could deal with properly.

I have learned more new things today and Auntie Sarah is very pleased with me. I got treats  :oD

Early this morning I learned to climb. Sometimes, when I start pretending to be a crocodile, Auntie Sarah and Bran and Flora hide on the sofa and tuck their feet out of my reach. I think it's very unfair of them and I've been trying and trying and trying to get up with them but I was just too little  :o(  Well I think that I had such a busy day yesterday that it made me grow because when I tried to get up on the sofa, I just found something soft to stick my claws into and managed to pull myself up!!! (Auntie Sarah note: the "something soft" was my leg!)  I was very tired after all the work of climbing, so I snuggled up with Auntie Flora and went fast asleep.


The other things that I learned to do are even more clever! When Auntie Sarah brought my breakfast in, I ran into my crate and sat and waited for her to put my bowl in with me! She was very surprised but told me what a very good boy I was. I was so pleased that she was pleased that I remembered what I did and did it again when she got my lunch for me! After my lunch, I got an extra treat for being such a Big Clever Boy  :o)

It has been very nice and sunny here again today. Is it sunny on your holiday, Mummy? We have been playing in the garden again and I found a GREAT new game to play. Auntie Sarah didn't think that it was such a great game though. I played Chase with the wild Mika beastie and it was lots of fun because I ran and he ran and I ran and he ran, but then he jumped up on the chair where I couldn't get him so I barked at him to get down and play again. Auntie Sarah told me not to chase "the cats" or bark at them though and sat me on her lap in the chair next to the wild Mika beastie and he came over and rubbed his head on my nose. That was nice. Nicer than chasing him actually. Perhaps I won't play that game again. Next time, I might see if he wants to play Crocodiles with me  ;o)

In the night-time, Auntie Flora and Uncle Bran were playing wrestling in the kitchen. Auntie Sarah told me that I was too little to play Big Dog Wrestling but I did not listen to her because it looked like LOTS of fun!!!





While we were wresting I found a very yummy snack just waiting to be chewed on.

First I had just a little nibble to taste it


Then I had a great big CHOMP!

No comments:

Post a Comment