Tuesday 24 March 2009

Day 11 - 22nd March 2009

It is a very special day today. Jacob and Sophie told me that today is the day when we tell our mummy's just how much we love them. They made breakfast in bed for Auntie Sarah and gave her presents. She also got the very special card from me - good plan, Mummy  ;o)

Because you are on your holidays, I can't really tell you how much I love you so I thought that this might help..... 


Do you like it, Mummy? I love you very much and hope you're having a lovely holiday. I can't wait to give you a great big cuddle when you come home though.

After Auntie Sarah had had her special breakfast, she went with Jacob and Sophie to see Nanny and I had to stay here. That was rubbish, but I had my breakfast as they were going so I was sleepy anyway and needed a nap.

Then I went somewhere else new! I went to see people called Granny and Bamp. They are Nanny's Mummy and Daddy so they are very very very old. Auntie Sarah warned me to be on my very best behaviour and No Biting but I was on my bestest ever behaviour, Mummy. They had a lovely green garden to play in so I played ball with Jacob and Sophie and then I went to sleep in the travelly house.

When it was getting dark, me and Uncle Bran went in the car with Auntie Sarah and Jacob and Sophie and went to Nanny's house. It was brilliant!! She gave me some very yummy stuff called "beef". It was delicious and I cried when it was all gone. I met somebody else new there too. He is called Grumpy. I have not seen Grumpy before but Bran told me that he is lots of fun that we have to jump all over him. So I did. And I bited his fingers. And his toes. He called me rude names but gave me big cuddles as well. 

I think I might not be able to use the travelly house much more, Mummy. When Auntie Sarah puts me in it, she has to push my head down to do the zip up and if I stretch out I can touch both ends of it! I have been VERY busy growing while you have been away!

No comments:

Post a Comment