Tuesday 31 March 2009

Day 17 - Saturday 28th March 2009

It is Jacob's burpday today! He is 13 years old. That means he is nearly as big a boy as me, Mummy!

Me and Uncle Bran had cuddles with Lovely Nina while Jacob opened presents.

 
And then Uncle Bran tried to squish Tom!



Lots and lots and lots of my favourite people came to see me today! They all gave Jacob things called "presents" but I know that they only came to see me.

Grumpy came to see me first of all. He keeps telling Auntie Sarah that she will miss me when I go home and she says that she won't because I'm a burger! And then he tells her that Uncle Bran will miss me when I go home and she says that he's right. Ahhhh.....

Nanny came to see me next of all. She loves me lots.

Auntie Sarah's friend Sarah and a man and the lovely baby and a little boy who sings and laughs lots came to see me next. The little boy (his name is Zack) sat and talked to me and made Sophie play games where they pretended to be me and Uncle Bran and wiggled their bottoms lots!

Granny and Bamp came to see me next. They didn't really talk to me much because Jacob was playing his guitar and I had to stay in my crate because Auntie Sarah was afraid that they wouldn't see me and stand on me by accident. I don't want people to stand on me! I was very happy to stay in my crate.

Jacob and Tom and Kyle went out on the night time. Auntie Sarah was sad because she said that it was the first time that Jacob had gone out on his birthday by himself. But he didn't go out by himself - he went out with Tom and Kyle. She's silly sometimes.

Auntie Sarah and Sophie and lovely Nina watched a film called Marley and Me while the big boys were out. They all cried. I don't know why. It was a film about a very naughty yellow labrador and Auntie Sarah said that if they'd wanted to tell the truth then it should have been chocolate!

Me and Uncle Bran played with my little leopard. 


First of all, he had it 


but then I stole it off of him. Because I am a Big Dog  :o)


No comments:

Post a Comment