Thursday 19 March 2009

Day 8 - 19th March 2009

Hello Mummy!!

My eye is nearly all better today and I am still a happy boy  :o)

I tricked Auntie Sarah into thinking that I was being a Very Clever Boy by not weeing on the newspaper in my crate overnight for the last few nights. She was very impressed that I was so clever. 

But then she realised that my bed was wet. 

Ooops!! 

My froggy and my bed have been in the washing machine today and went for a swing out on the washing line. They are all dry and back in my crate now.

Auntie Sarah says that Uncle Bran and me have "formed an alliance" today. We have been together nearly alllllllllllllll day and we have helped with the gardening and we have made the little fences a bit littler and we have kept the cats under control and we have washed the kitchen floor and we have reorganised the toys and we have moved the rugs and mats around and we have given some of the shoes a good wash before finding new places for them to live.

Auntie Sarah does not seem to be very impressed with all of our hard work  >:o(

I went for a little swim today as well! I went swimming in the water box that we had to play with yesterday. It was lots of fun and I got very wet. And then I ran in to give Auntie Sarah a big cuddle.

Auntie Sarah says that today is a Very Special Day for my Katie-mummy today. She says that my beautiful mummy is going to go and live with a new family where she can be a bouncy, young, norty labrador like she should be and not just a mummy to me. She says that she will always be my mummy but that she will not be there when I come home. I was a little bit sad because I love my Katie-mummy, but I don't mind much because I know that you will be there to look after me, Mummy, and I have lots and lots of friends who will play with me. I hope that my Katie-mummy has a very happy time and lots of love with her new family.

This is a picture of me with my Katie-mummy when I was just a very tiny little baby


Auntie Flora has been very poorly today  :o(  Uncle Bran says that she has baddy legs. She has been sleeping in her hooooooooooge crate nearly all day today. She doesn't want to play with me at the moment. I hope she feels better soon because I love playing with her.

Auntie Sarah says that somebody new is coming to meet me tomorrow and they are bringing a "baby" with them. I am very excited! A "baby" sounds like a very interesting toy to play with!!

No comments:

Post a Comment