Tuesday 24 March 2009

Day 10 - 21st March 2009

What a brilliant day! It was very sunshiney here and Jacob and Sophie were not here for the morning - they stayed at Nanny's house last night - so Auntie Sarah put lots of special things out in the garden and we all played out there for ages and ages and ages.


Auntie Flora's very poorly again, Mummy, so Auntie Sarah put a great big crate out in the garden for her so that she could be outside in the sunshine with us. Doesn't she look comfy?


Me and Uncle Bran had lots and lots of fun playing.....


and sunbathing (not chewing things!).....



and chewing yummy things (well I did, Uncle Bran didn't - he's such a goody-goody!).....




The wild Mika beastie did some sunbathing and silly rolling around on top of Auntie Flora's crate.



My eye is nearly all better now, can you see?

Nanny came for a cup of tea and brought Jacob home. She makes lots of fuss of me and rubs my ears. I love Nanny. Then she took Sophie away again for a lonnnnnnnnng time, but then she came back just to see me again later on and brought Sophie home too. She just can't resist my cuteness  ;o)

Oooh all this sunshine and playing makes a little boy very sleepy y'know. Yawwwwwwwwn.....



No comments:

Post a Comment