Sunday 15 March 2009

Day 3 - 14th March 2009

Last night was realllllllllllllllly cool and I got to stay up realllllllllllllly late because everybody was watching something on the telly that went on really late. Because they were staying up late, everybody had lots of duvets and pillows downstairs and did camping in the lounge! I slept on Jacob's pillow until he had to go to sleep, and then I went to sleep in my bed in the crate.

When I woke up in the morning and saw that everybody was still sleeping downstairs, I shouted "yippee!" and as soon as I'd been out to have a wee-wee in the garden I ran in and jumped all over Jacob and Sophie with the Big Dogs! They were very pleased to have been woken up like that  :o)  I played hide and seek with Jacob under his duvet until I bit his toes a bit hard and he made me go and play with Sophie instead.

I played "properly" with Uncle Bran and Auntie Flora this morning and we all played wrestling on the duvets. Then I hid under the coffee table where they can't reach me. Mwahahaha! They tried to get under with me but only their big paws and big noses would fit. They shouted at me to come out but I shouted back that I wouldn't. Hahahaha! Sometimes I would tease them by running forward and biting their noses, then running back again so that they couldn't reach me. It was a great game, Mummy! Please can we get a coffee table so that I can play it with the dogs at home?

It was lovely and sunshiney today so I spent lots of time playing in the garden. I haven't had a good look at those little trees yet, I must get round to it soon. I played with the "cat" again too and there was another one! Auntie Flora told me that they are called Mango and Mika. They came into the house to play with me and I was very gentle with them.

After tea, something very strange happened! An intruder got into my crate!! I had had my tea and was having a little nap while Auntie Sarah and Jacob and Sophie had their tea, but then Auntie Sarah put something that smelled funny into the crate with me. I woke up and looked at it and took it with my teeth, but it tasted funny as well!! I dropped it on the newspaper in my crate and looked at it. It looked back at me all scary so I jumped into my bed and barked and barked and barked at the scary thing. Auntie Sarah and Jacob and Sophie laughed at me, but I told them that it was no laughing matter when funny smelling, funny tasting, scary looking things are trying to share your crate!!! Eventually, I noticed that the thing wasn't moving so I tip-toes forward to have a better look at it. Then I noticed that the funny smell was actually quite a yummy smell and it made my tummy rumble, so I gave it a lick. And then I noticed that the funny smell and actually quite a delicious smell and so I ate the scary thing all up!! (Auntie Sarah note: it was a piece of garlic bread!

1 comment:

  1. Orca! You look like fun fun fun!! Are you getting into lots of trouble? If your Auntie Sarah is making you behave, drop me a line and I'll start to teach you some mischief!

    love

    Muppet
    xxx

    ReplyDelete