Tuesday 31 March 2009

Day 19 - Monday 30th March 2009

Yawn! I am a tiredy boy!

We were all up early again this morning and Auntie Sarah went out for a little bit, so Lovely Nina and Sophie looked after me. The big boys were still in bed!

Auntie Sarah then came back and then went out again with the Big Boys.

Auntie Sarah then came back and gave us Big Dogs some treats and then she went out again with Lovely Nina and Sophie.

I had a lovely big sleep in my crate (where do I not do any wee-wees any more!) and when I woke up everybody was home again. Like magic!

I have been a very clever boy today and I have started giving Auntie Sarah my paw when I would like a treat. She is having to give me treats every time that I sit and give her my paw because I am soooooooooooo clever and so I am sitting and giving her my paw all the time  ;o)

She is also very pleased with me because now I run to my crate and sit and wait for her to bring my food in as soon as I see her take the lid off of the special bix where my food lives. And then I sit and waitwaitwait like a very good boy while she slowly puts my bowl full of food in my crate and I do not even sniff it until she tells me to "go on then". How clever is that for a very little boy?  :oD

We went for a very long drive in the car tonight. I am too big for my travelly house now and so Auntie Sarah put my harness on me and strapped me in on the back seat with Kyle. Uncle Bran sat on the floor by Lovely Nina so that he could keep an eye on Auntie Sarah's driving. Just to make sure she was doing it right. 

We drove all the way to the other side of the world (Auntie Sarah note: we went to Frankley services) and then the car stopped and Auntie Sarah put our leads on and there was ANOTHER new person to meet. He was a very lovely man who smelled lovely and his name is Stewart. He is Lovely Nina's man and I love him. Uncle Bran told me that he loves Stewart and Flora loves Stewart lots and lots and lots. Just to show Stewart what a clever boy I am, I walked on my lead next to Uncle Bran to the plants where Auntie Sarah told us that we were allowed to have a wee-wee. Me and Uncle Bran stood right next to each other in the exact same position and did a wee-wee at the exact same time! Aren't we clever boys??

After Stewart and Lovely Nina and Kyle had made big fusses of me (oh and Uncle Bran), me and Uncle Bran were clipped on to leads in the very back of the car where there lots of comfy blankets for us to lie on. It was so comfy that I just snuggled right up to Uncle Bran and went fast asleep.

We drove all the way back to the other side of the world with only Auntie Sarah in the car. Lovely Nina and Kyle and Stewart did not come back to Auntie Sarah's house with us  :o(  When we got home though, Tom was still there! I was very excited to see him.

I do like meeting new people, Mummy, they are very exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment