Tuesday 31 March 2009

Day 16 - Friday 27th March 2009

It was a VERY exciting day today!

First of all, Auntie Sarah went out saying that she had to go to see the doctor. I don't think she did though.

And then Nanny came and picked up Jacob and Sophie.

And then, after a bit, Auntie Sarah and Jacob and Sophie and Nanny came back with NEW PEOPLE! There were 2 big boys called Tom and Kyle and a very lovely short old lady called Nina who smelled lovely. As expected they all called me "cute" and gave me lots of cuddles.

Tom and me having cuddles

Something veryveryvery exciting happened then! Auntie Sarah put my lead on me and she put Uncle Bran's lead on him. And then...............................we went out!! I walked with my feet on the floor! The lovely lady called Nina held my lead and I was a very good boy. I did not pull her and I walked very very nicely. We went to the park where Uncle Bran goes for his walks and there was no other dogs or people there. I tried to run around with Uncle Bran but my lead wouldn't let me go very far so Auntie Sarah decided to let me off of my lead because I am so good at coming back when she calls me. I had a lovely time, Mummy!! I sniffed lots of exciting smells and every time that Auntie Sarah called me I ran as fast as I could and sat by her feet so that she would give me a treat. The lovely Nina lady taught me how to play a very exciting game called "fetch". She found a little Orca sized stick and threw it a little way away from me and I ran and picked it up and brought it back to her. Each time she threw it a bit further away from me and each time I brought it back to her. It was brill!!

Me and the lovely Nina lady

Me on my lead

When we got home I was a very tired puppy boy and fell asleep on the rug and then under the raised feeder.





When Auntie Sarah took pictures of me sleeping, Uncle Bran tried to help her!





No comments:

Post a Comment