Tuesday 24 March 2009

Day 12 - 23rd March 2009

I had to go to the place with lots of cats and dogs and rabbits and the Treat Lady again today. She did not give me any treats at all  :o(

I sat very very nicely on Auntie Sarah's lap for about a year (Auntie Sarah note: or about 10 minutes and he wasn't exactly contained on my lap because he has grown too big!). The man next to us had a very beautiful girly dog with a long, thin pointy nose. She was a bit scared of me but I gave her a big kiss and she smiled at me. The man told Auntie Sarah that I was a very well behaved boy. Auntie Sarah laughed lots.

The nice vet lady who wants to take me home was pleased to say me but did say that I seem to be "growing at a rapid rate of knots". What does that mean??? She said that my eye is all better and that I only need to take a few more tablets and have that squirty stuff in my eye for a few more days. She also said that I can go and have an injection at the end of the week. That does not sound nice at all, but Auntie Sarah said that it means that then I can go to the park and have a proper walk like Uncle Bran. Now that sounds nice!!

Auntie Flora has been very poorly again today and so Auntie Sarah had to take her to see the nice Treat Ladies as well. Uncle Bran told me that she is having a hopperayshun soon. 

Love you lots, Mummy xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment