Tuesday 24 March 2009

Day 13 - 24th March 2009

Well today has been rubbish!  :o(

Jacob and Sophie got up first this morning and let us all out for a wee-wee. Then Auntie Sarah got up and made a big fuss of us. She got into Auntie Flora's crate with her to give her a nice cuddle away from me and Uncle Bran. I think Auntie Flora liked it because her tail went flapflapflap on her bed.

But THEN I got my breakfast in the crate and they went out! Auntie Flora had her breakfast in her crate and Uncle Bran had his breakfast in the lounge, but Auntie Sarah and Jacob and Sophie went out!

I don't know where they went, but I think it might have been something to do with a burpday. I don't know what that is but they keep talking about Jacob having one soon. 

And then they came home and I played and played and played out in the garden and came in and had great big cuddles with everybody - and Nanny was here too!

And then I got my lunch in the crate and they went out again!

At least when they came back this time, they smelled like yummy things and I got a special treat for being a good boy.

They have not gone out and left me again, Mummy, because I think I might phone the RSPCA if they do. Uncle Bran tells me that they are the people to call if you are a neglected puppy. I think I might be borderline neglected, because I have had only 1 treat today. Do you agree?

1 comment:

  1. Oh Orca... You need to come and live with me. I'd share my sausages with you and play with you all day!

    I think you should call the RSPCA immediately and demand that attention (burpdays or not) should be fully rediverted to you. If it doesn't happen we shall draw up placards and protest on the streets of Bristol.

    love

    Muppet xxx

    ReplyDelete