Tuesday 24 March 2009

Day 9 - 20th March 2009


Oooh it was very exciting here today!

I got to meet a "baby"!! And new people!! And Cooper came to visit!!

Auntie Sarah's friend (who is also called Sarah!) brought her baby over. His name is Sam and he is great fun. He tastes absolutely delicious! Me and Uncle Bran both had to give him big kisses.



He played on the floor on a very squishy comfy mat that me and Uncle Bran liked so much we decided to play on it too.



Sam was not scared of us at all, Mummy, and we were very very careful with him.


Jacob and Sophie did play with us and Sam lots. And I did not bit anybody's fingers at all. No I never  :o)

Well maybe I did just a little bit.

The Other Sarah did go a very funny colour when I decided to try and run away with Sam's dirty nappy. Silly, huh?

He's a bit lovely for a little human, isn't he?


Before I had my tea, Nanny came to collect Jacob and Sophie so I got to meet somebody else new. Her name is Georgie and she thought that I was very cute.

After I ate my tea, Pauline and Cooper came to Auntie Sarah's house. I was very good for just a little bit but Cooper was going sniffsniffsniff at me again and so I shouted lots at him in my best big boy bark. It didn't do much good though. Auntie Sarah put me in my crate  :o(  Grrrrr..... It's just not fair. Uncle Bran and Cooper had lots and lots of fun playing while Auntie Sarah and Pauline were chatting and I had to watch them from my crate  :o(  I am getting a bit bored with this so I think maybe I ought to not try my big boy bark on Cooper quite so often.

I will sleep on it....

No comments:

Post a Comment