Tuesday 31 March 2009

Day 15 - 26th March 2009

A busy busy day that made my head spin!

First of all we went to see the Treat Lady. Lots of people at the Treat Lady's house know my name now. Unfortunately, lots of people at the Treat Lady's house know that I'm not so cute and well behaved as they thought I was because I made quite a lot of noise when I was waiting with Auntie Sarah this time. When I went into the room, there was no Treat Lady but a Treat Man! I don't know why I was there but he stood me on the table and gave me lots and lots and lots of treats. I don't mind seeing people if all they're going to do is give me treats! (Auntie Sarah note: the Treat Man actually gave Orca an injection - his second vaccination - but he didn't even notice because he was too busy eating!)

When we went home, a new lady came to see me. Her name is Oma. She is scared of doggies though - even little ones - so I had my breakfast and my post-breakfast nap in my crate while she talked to Jacon and Sophie and Auntie Sarah. She gave them a bag that smelled like lots of yummy stuff but there was nothing for me  :o(

After I had my lunch, MORE new people came - a lady and a boy bigger than Jacob. They played with guitars for a bit and I played with their shoes.

And then even MORE new people came - a lady and some more boys. The lady played with me and the boys said that I was cute. Well why wouldn't they? I AM cute  ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment