Sunday 15 March 2009

Day 2 - 13th March 2009

It was very exciting when I woke up this morning, because I forgot at first that I was at Auntie Sarah's house so I got very excited all over again when I saw Uncle Bran and Auntie Flora and Auntie Sarah and Jacob and Sophie!!! I got so excited that I did a little wee-wee on the floor. Oops!! I was a bit embarrassed about that and so I have been trying very hard to be a Big Boy since then and have been doing (nearly) all of my wee-wees and poos out in the garden. 

Uncle Bran has been a bit grumpy with me and has been growling at me a little bit, but I know that he likes me really so I ignore it when he makes those funny noises and jump on his head and chew his ears and he gave in eventually and started playing with me! 

I do love Auntie Flora though and she seems to like me lots and lots too. Uncle Bran told me that she has been poorly and sad a lot lately, but she has been lots of fun and played with me really nicely and gives me kisses and everything.

Auntie Sarah and Jacob and Sophie went out for a little bit today and left us Big Dogs at home to look after the house. Flora went in her ginormous crate with a Big Dog Bone, Bran curled up in the armchair with some chewy chews and I went in my littler crate with lots of toys and some very yummy soft chews. I was a very good boy and ate up my treats nicely, then went fast asleep. Auntie Sarah had to wake me up when they came home because I was so fast asleep!!

Then I went on my second adventure!! Auntie Sarah took me and Uncle Bran for a walk to The Park. Well. Uncle Bran walked on his lead and Auntie Sarah carried me in her jacket because she says that I'm not allowed to walk on the floor outside yet because I need to have an "injeckshun". I don't know what that is but it sounds like lots of fun! Anyway, it was nice and cosy and warm in her jacket and when Uncle Bran ran off to play with his friends, Auntie Sarah's friends made lots of fuss of me and told me how handsome I was. It smelled really exciting in The Park - like lots of dogs and people! Auntie Sarah promised to bring me back to The Park when I have had the "injeckshun". I can't wait!!

Uncle Bran was a bit grumpy tonight. I had to stay at home with Jacob and Sophie and Flora while Auntie Sarah took him out in the car. When he came back, he told me that he had been to see The Vet and that his legs were sore. I think that might be why he's been making growly noises at me, but he played with me again after he'd had a sleep. Isn't he a lovely Uncle?

Then I had another adventure! I know! 2 in one day!! 

The gate at the bottom of the stairs was opened and Sophie carried me Upstairs. I was very excited and wagged my tail very hard because I didn't know where we were going. I stopped being quite so excited when they put me in The Bath  :o(  but Sophie put her swimming costume on and got in with me.




Then she sprayed me with water, which I didn't like very much, but it was quite nice and warm and she kept rubbing my fur.



I got all bubbles over me, like when you put me in the big white thing at home, and soon I smelled like a coconut!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment