Sunday 15 March 2009

Day 4 - 15th March 2009

I have had *such* an exciting day today, Mummy!!

First of all, I woke Auntie Sarah up nice and early because the sun was shining really brightly. I ran as fast as I could to be first out into the garden to do a wee-wee. When I came back in, Auntie Flora and Uncle Bran spent lots and lots of time playing with me! Me and Auntie Flora had a brilliant game where she got up on the sofa and rolled on her back and shouted "rararararar" at me and I jumped my front legs on the sofa and chewed on her ear and pulled on her neck and chomped on her collar and shouted "rarararar" back at me. It was great fun!!

And then the doorbell rang and it was Auntie Sarah's friend Pauline and a very exciting little black and white doggy who Uncle Bran told me was his friend Cooper. Pauline made lots of fuss of me and Auntie Sarah said that we would go down to her house. She disappeared upstairs for a bit and then she came and picked me up and put Uncle Bran's lead on and took us out of the house. We went to Cooper's house, Mummy!!! It was big and exciting and he had lots of toys to play with, but he kept sniffing and sniffing and sniffing at me and I wasn't in a very sniffing sort of mood so I shouted at him and showed him my teeth and hid behind Auntie Sarah's legs. She laughed and called me "vicious" but Uncle Bran and Cooper went out into the garden to play and I got to stay inside with Auntie Sarah and Pauline. And I had a carrot! It was huge - nearly as big as me - but I was allowed to have it all to myself and I chewed it and chewed it and chewed it and I could eat it all up!!

We came back to Auntie Sarah's house for me to have my dinner and a nap. After my nap, it was still lovely and sunny and so I played lots of running in and out of the house games with Uncle Bran and Auntie Flora.

Auntie Sarah took a video of me making Uncle Bran play with me. Look....




.....and then she took lots of photos of us out in the garden.

Auntie Flora looking beautiful


Auntie Sarah says that my being here shows just how much Uncle Bran has grown up


Me sitting like a big boy with Auntie Flora



I found a very exciting gap between the stone and the blue fence thing so I really had to investigate




We did some sunbathing


I decided that today was the day to check those little trees out




The wild Mango beastie was doing some sunbathing too


And then Pauline and Cooper knocked on the door again and Auntie Sarah took Uncle Bran out for a walk, but I had to stay at home this time. She said it's because I'm a fat boy and too heavy to carry lots of times in one day.

I'm not a fat boy am I, Mummy???


After they had been for a walk, Pauline and Cooper came into Auntie Sarah's house and they sat out in the garden drinking coffee and eating biscuits and I was not allowed to have any  :o(  And Cooper didn't drink coffee or eat biscuits. 

This is a photo of Cooper in Auntie Sarah's garden



I am a very tired boy tonight. I hope you are having as lovely a holiday as I am having, Mummy xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment